At Maffei Structural Engineering, we enjoy a collaborative, collegial work culture and a shared commitment to growing a practice that embraces both design and research. Our firm values client service, clear communications, technical excellence, and professional involvement. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including unique benefits such as VTO and matching of charitable contributions.
Current openings, if any, are listed below. However, expressions of interest in the form of a cover letter and resume are always welcome. Send your materials to Karl Telleen at email@example.com. No telephone inquiries, please.
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic project managers and project engineers to join our growing team. You will work in our downtown San Francisco office, collaborating with team members of all experience levels on projects ranging from seismic retrofit design, to tall building peer review, to analysis of wind loads on solar arrays. Engineers that are a good fit for our firm share our values of technical excellence, continuous learning, good listening, and collegiality.
Strong candidates will have:
- three or more years of employment experience in design of steel and concrete structures
- experience with nonlinear structural analysis
- PE license
- Masters degree in Structural Engineering
- excellent writing, communication, and organization skills
- technical curiosity and a desire to be helpful
Other desirable qualifications include:
- success with client relations and business development
- experience with PERFORM nonlinear analysis software
- experience with SAP/ETABS structural analysis programs
- experience with Revit modeling and drawing production
- experience with probabilistic risk assessment
- SE license
How to apply
Please send the following to Karl Telleen at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts (unofficial copies OK)
- Name, phone number, and email for three references that we may contact